Pages

Recent Work: Carnival Fundraiser Flyer

I recently had the opportunity to create a flyer to help spread the word about a young man with leukemia who needs some help. Some of the folks at Peace Lutheran Church decided to put on a carnival fundraiser to help this young man and his family, and I was happy to be included.


UPDATE: I've added the coordinating raffle ticket too. Such a fun project and a great cause!

It's a real joy for me to use my skills to help others and it's amazing to see folks come together to help folks in our community in need. The ladies planning this are awesome!

We're praying for you, Jaykob!
ce

2 comments:

  1. Darling flyer and ticket. Praying for Jaykob and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! https://akgraphicssolutions.com/portfolio/

    ReplyDelete