Pages

Art Print: Easter Edition

I've been immensely satisfied by the faux calligraphy projects I've been creating.




And this new one is a favorite!




I find hand-lettering is actually relaxing to me, soothing even. There isn't any crazy pressure to get it perfect because I know I'll scan it in and move things around until I'm pleased with the arrangement. I believe it's making me a better illustrator too which is an unexpected perk.

So I'm going to share the fruits of my therapy, haha, and make some available for purchase, starting with the Norwegian Table Prayer!

The art prints will be available as a digital download from my Etsy shop. Check the shop often for new prints!

What's your therapy?

ce

1 comment:

  1. I love what you are doing here. Your writing is stunning. I gotta get me a print! My therapy is drawing and sewing. Also, making lists and journaling when I am super stressed helps a lot. I am really enjoying rediscovering your design blog.

    ReplyDelete