Pages

Personal Project: Concevra pour l'argent.

This was an unplanned, super fun spur-of-the-moment project today.


The last time I remember using this easy freezer paper technique I was making onesies while preggers with W. She'll be 4 next week.


I don't recall ever having done it with such precise lines as this style of lettering. I was worried that the finished product would look a little '6th grade craft project'.


I did a Pinterest search for catchy tshirt phrases and came across this one:
Will Design for Money.

Why yes, I will! It totally cracked me up. So I decided to use it, but thought translating it into French first would make the shirt a bit more fancy.


I needn't have worried about the 6th grade craft project look, even though I traced it by hand and cut it out by hand, the lines turned out beautifully.


Now I just have to keep practicing the correct pronunciation so I don't come off like an idiot when someone sasses me about my pretentious French tshirt.

By the way, do you know how to say tshirt in French?

Le tshirt.

[Really.]

Have you done any spur-of-the-moment projects lately?

ce

No comments:

Post a Comment