Pages

Personal Project: 35th Wedding Anniversary


My folks celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary this weekend and I'd wanted to make them something special to commemorate the occasion. I had a few ideas of what I could make and set to work sketching and working. Ultimately this idea came together the best. I feel like it works for them because they both enjoy spending time outside at their place on the lake, and I really love the translation of their years together as rings of the tree which become greater in number with time too.

I framed it up for them in a cute frame that looks a little like tree bark, a nice touch, yes?

Congratulations Mom and Dad!!
ce

2 comments:

  1. Clever and well thought out! This would be an awesome printable if you offer to personalize. Very cool graphic!!

    ReplyDelete