Pages

Party Planning: W Turns 4!

I really enjoy party planning. The food, the decorations, the theme. Picking the theme is probably my favorite part!

Some of the themes we've had? Rainbows. Goodnight Moon. The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Gardens.

For W's 4th birthday we drew inspiration from The Paperbag Princess.


 We had pink and gold tassles.


A paper crown.


Glittery crown cupcake toppers.


 Pink lemonade.


 Macaroons.


Dragons. Duh!


W was the paperbag princess for Halloween last year, that memory became part of the party decor too.


White and gold frames for the wall.



Pink flowers.



Pre-party we took this photo that became a mailed thank you note. You already know how I feel about thank yous.

This year I started the decorations enough in advance that I didn't need to spend the night before and morning of desperately trying to finish. This allowed me to be much more relaxed by the time the party arrived! I'll try to remember that for the next party. :)

Do you enjoy party planning?
ce

No comments:

Post a Comment