Pages

Do you Tutu?

I have a weakness for fashion bloggers. I'm inspired by their choices.

[And often envious of their closets.]

I've been gravitating towards the more ladylike looks I've seen lately, and was craving a full, filmy, girly skirt. K and I had tickets for a four course wine dinner and something ladylike seemed appropriate. Scratch that. Something ladylike was necessary.


So I made this. I cobbled together a few tutorials I found online and ended up with a black on black tulle skirt. Wearing it made me feel...fancy. Coquettish. Ladylike.

Also, a little static clingy. Yikes!

Learned from this project: More tulle, doll. More tulle. A few more layers would've been better. You could quite easily see the built-in slip under the layers of tulle, and I would've enjoyed the full effect of six to ten layers of tulle versus the three I used.

Next time.

ce

No comments:

Post a Comment