Pages

My Crazy Obsession

I admit it!

I. Am. Obsessed.

Inspired by iphone clear case inserts I've been seeing everywhere on Pinterest, I decided it was time to find a case for my Samsung so I could make lots of beautiful art for my phone.

So I did. And then I went crazy, armed with sharpies, leftover wedding invites and my exacto knife.


I made monsters. Geometric art. Sailboat and a sunset.


A reindeer. A line from a near and dear to my heart poem.



And my hands down, makes me happy every time I look at it favorite: The street scene.


I keep seeing things that inspire me to make more. There is just something about tiny pictures that make me smile. I haven't even begun to explore photos yet, or even art I could make on the computer. Just imagine the possibilities!

ce

No comments:

Post a Comment