Pages

Personal Project: Care Package

Have you ever received a care package?

An unexpected box full of love and goodies from someone who cares about you?

I have. It's awesome.

It's easy to forget how something simple can mean so much, especially when people you care about live far away from you.

Well someone we care about just moved to a new town. We thought a simple box of goodies might be a fun way to say hi.


I re-purposed an equipment box to hold popcorn kernels, coconut oil spray and my special 'everything' seasoning. A few recipes, including how to make popcorn on the stove and our favorite chili. Valentine's for the kids and a neat 4-in-1 movie.


[Who doesn't like Matt Damon, right?]


Our W made some sharpie art while I was obsessing about inserts. It really turned out lovely so she and I decided to make it the card cover. Inside I practiced my calligraphy. We had a lot of fun picking things out and making things to include.

Have you ever received a care package? What was in it?

ce

No comments:

Post a Comment