Pages

Personal Project: For My Valentine


I came across this quote on Pinterest and fell madly in love. The message is so full of conviction, so full of pure heart, it literally brought tears to my eyes.

[Does that sound overly dramatic? Full disclosure: there may have been wine consumed prior to the teary-eyed reading of above quote. Don't judge me.]

I knew I wanted to incorporate it into my Valentine for K. I decided to use my new skill for a handmade flair, rather than creating it on the computer. Then I scanned the result and converted it to vector format before cleaning up the edges. Sounds like a lot of work, doesn't it? It was fun!

Now that it's in vector format I can easily change the colors, adjust word and line spacing, etc. It would make a lovely framed art piece too! 

Romantic, yes? Happy Valentine's Day!

ce

No comments:

Post a Comment