Pages

Visual Design Fun: Polyvore Set - Errands

This set looks so comfy and relaxed to me, and I just love the cheekiness of that seashell top!






Notice JJ Cale has again put in an appearance. If I were wearing this running errands I would have ear buds in allowing me to totally tune out the folks around me and jam. Not because I don't like people, because I do! I swear! But because I so rarely go anywhere with no children or the Hubs that when I do I like to wrap myself in a 'me' bubble. Ah, the 'me' bubble. How I love the 'me' bubble. Ha!

Would you rock seashells on your seashells?
Is the zipper bracelet too punk rock?
Are the shoes too ironic?

Let me know what you think!

ce

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seashell top... ahhh no! but the zipper bangle is killer. me bubble.... I seem to have misplaced mine... lol.

    ReplyDelete