Pages

Visual Design Fun: Polyvore Set

So, if you haven't heard of it, Polyvore is a website where you can create outfit inspiration from real clothes. 

I super, super love it. 

It's like getting dressed in whatever you want from the comfort of your chaise lounge. Money is no object. Accessories are unlimited. The options aren't endless, but they do stretch for miles.

This is one of my first sets. 



I love this so much, I made the scarf. Then I made a version of the jacket [from some of that super cheap fleece!] and I have the material to make the clutch. The top however, eludes me. I have no desire to slave over pleats and that particular top is around $150. I could stretch the budget and order it online, but what if it looks terrible on me?! That would be torturous. In the interim, I keep my eye out for something equally eggplant and flattering. 

My favorite part is that this free site gives me the tools to expend a little creative energy, while also inspiring my everyday personal projects. We really can create anything we dream, you know?

ce

No comments:

Post a Comment